THERAPY. TRAINING. COACHING.
Applied Muscle Testing Analysis, Applied Nutrition, Applied Thinking
PERSONAL FITNESS SYSTEM
Founded by Brian Miller to represent a therapy and Kinesiology training approach based on many years of successful experience and a developed synopsis of understanding of health care issues.
Information and research from all forms of therapeutic work: medicine, neurology, osteopathy, chiropractic, homoeopathy, nutrition, N.L.P, psychotherapy, acupuncture, reflexology, body and energy work etc.
Why Better Body Management?
- It is the synthesis of many approaches into a format of knowledge that can be readily accessed in relation to achieving and maintaining healthy body/mind function, physically, nutritionally, and mental and emotionally
- Independent and logical approach simplifying health and function performance
- Suitable for all and especially therapists looking to further their knowledge and ability with clients
- Accessible from all backgrounds, physical, nutritional, mental and emotional
- Designed with time, cost and usefulness in mind with regard busy practitioners
- All information is presented in a format that allows the techniques to be used immediately
- Brian J Miller
Applied Muscle Testing Analysis
8 Day Course over Four Weekends
Better Body Management Courses include seminars in the most up-to-date testing and analysis techniques of Applied Muscle Testing Analysis (AMTA).
They also draw...
WHAT ARE YOU FEELING AND HOW DO YOU KNOW
What are you feeling? Think about it, Now, how do you know? Think about that! Well it will be a combination of various muscle tensions representing the set of circumstances prevailing at the time and that’s what is being felt. We learn feelings and emotions because we repeat circumstances and t[...]
MANUAL MUSCLE TESTING ANALYSIS
Let’s imagine you go to the Doctor and the Doctor shines a light into your eyes. The eye should respond to the input or challenge of a bright light hitting the retina, the nervous system would respond and inform muscles to act to close down the pupil and to restrict the light to a more appropriate[...]
A lot of so called normal allowances are set by financial constraint e.g., blood pressure now the normal as one ages is higher than years ago, blood sugar response, vitamin and mineral status, more and more allowance to the norms are happening because function, health and performance criteria are be[...]
Fight or Fly
When stressed fight or fly kicks in automatically, first action i Flexor tendon and calf represent first action of stress and in stressful condition a tight tendon and calf will signal that your in stress reaction and release all relevant hormones and stress reactions. so releasing the structure [...]